|Program Title||Learn to use Fresh Produce Retail Developments for Success|
|Course Type||Case Project|
This case project is designed to test and enhance your ability to apply your knowledge and understanding of global fresh produce market developments.
This project consists several application based questions based on images that represent the retail and consumer side developments globally.
This project is designed to enhance the learners' ability to:
- Action understanding of the global fresh produce market developments
- Action understanding to the specific context of their business
- Introduction to this assessment
- Potential for Urban Farming (scenario question)
- Fresh produce wet markets- advantages (Scenario question)
- How to extract premium in fresh produce (scenario question)
- Fresh produce snacking (scenario question)
- Importance of snacking
- Fresh produce innovations in snacking and convenience foods Part (6.03)
- Fresh produce innovations in snacking and convenience foods Part 2 (3.39)
- Business model components at Looije Tomaten (7.22)
- Fresh produce as an ingredient (Scenario question)
- Fresh produce consumption innovation (scenario question)
- Changing consumption behavior - Case of Onions (scenario question)
- Relevance of retail developments (scenario question)
- Emergence of discount retailing in fresh produce (scenario question)
- Emergence of delivery solutions (scenario question)
- What market realities are relevant to your organisation? (survey question)
- Professionals working in the marketing and business development function of the fresh produce industry
- Graduating students ready to face the real world as professionals or as entrepreneurs within the global retailing and/or fresh produce space
- Students preparing for their internship interviews connected with retail and fresh produce industry
- Entrepreneurs looking to achieve growth and profitability within the fresh produce value chains
Action learning scenario based Image Exercises.
Agribusiness Academy custom designs a range of products to suit the specific learning demands of your food and agribusiness organisation. It can be for your own professionals, your suppliers or your customers.
Module Expert: Vijayender Nalla